Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Stuff yourselves on the 1st of July!

Time's a-creeping up on us again and it's time for another "Breakfast at Tiffany's".

We'll be assembling as we always do at 1pm for an hour or two of eating and technical talk.

Dan should be back and sunburned from his time in Africa - I expect a pith helmet, khaki shorts and improbable tales of shooting elephants in his pyjamas, Neil's back on the Deesel trail, I haven't heard a squeak from either Andy so I have no idea what they are up to, I shudder to think about Magnus and his silicon girlfriend (though he may tell us about his triumphant return to Java programming) and I'm pursuing facetiousness or maybe facets.

If you feel that you can stand the excitement and bloated feelings; please bring yourself and an empty stomach (or two, or three, or...).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home